Every dentist has a practice full of patients that are in need of full mouth, comprehensive treatment. However, there are many challenges that prevent dentists from providing this needed service: Where do I start? How do I present the need for treatment and get patient acceptance? How can I work within the patient’s budget? Can we stage the treatment over time?…..
This course will cover all aspects of the full-mouth rehabilitation process to make it predictable and efficient for every restorative dentist. We’ll show you a systematic approach that will enable you to reduce your risks and ensure that you can meet the patient’s expectations before doing any irreversible treatment. Further, we’ll show you how to achieve beautiful and functional results that fit within most patients’ budgets.
- Learn the proper diagnostic information that you must gather before attempting an FMR and what differences there will be if you’re doing it with a digital vs analog approach.
- Explore quick and realistic ways to create smile simulations that will increase tx acceptance and help you identify what problems need to be addressed.
- Learn when and how to open the patient’s vertical dimension.
- Understand the process of digital smile design.
- Learn how to convert the 2D smile design into a digital 3D wax-up for free.
- Learn multiple ways to transfer your wax up into the patient’s mouth so they can approve the esthetics and “test drive” their rehab before prepping teeth.
- Explore how facial scanning can simplify the FMR process.
- Learn how you can stage treatment over time using composite or printed restorations.
- Understand the process of segmental preparations so that you never alter the VDO or occlusion.
- Explore the pros and cons of prepping the whole arch at once vs. prepping in segments.
- Much more….
After course completion, you may pick one of the following three special offers:
1. Receive a $300 discount when you purchase at least $400 worth of Blue Sky Bio manufactured products
2. 12 Complimentary STL exports (send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Additional $500 discount on any Blue Sky Bio implant starter package
This course is appropriate for dentists, lab technicians, and dental auxiliaries of any skill level that want to better understand the process of FMR. You do not need previous experience with any software but should have a basic knowledge of computers.
You Should Bring:
A computer with the free “Blue Sky Plan” software already downloaded for the hands-on exercises. https://blueskybio.com/pages/download-software It is HIGHLY recommended to bring a mouse instead of using the trackpad. Ideal minimum computer specifications would be an i7 or higher processor, 32 GB of RAM, an NVIDIA 1060 (or equivalent) video card or higher. There should be 2-4 gb of memory dedicated specifically to the video card. It is also recommended to download the free program “MeshMixer” before the course. https://www.meshmixer.com/download.html
This program is half live lecture and half self-participation, designated for 18 hours of CE credit by BlueSkyBio under AGD Codes: Fixed Prosthodontics 610
January 28-29th, 2022
Friday: 8am to 5pm CST and Saturday: 8am to 4pm CST
Transcend Dental Education, 4949 Century St NW Huntsville, AL 35816
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF LEARNING
Fans of in-person education will tell you that the complex, layered world of questions, spur-of-the-moment thinking, shared problem-solving and enthusiasm for learning can never be replaced by online learning, While we’d love to host you at our state-of-the-art facility, we do offer online courses for those unable to travel. Please note virtual attendance does not include networking activities and hands-on exercises.